Shell Ferrari 1:38 collection is back again with more exciting features:
- with touch steering function.
- equipped with a unique memory chip
- high-speed pull-back motor,
- select your race path with up to 15 directional commands.
This time Shell offers 8 models as below.
1. FXX Evolution - with intelligent navigation,
2. F430 Scuderia - with intelligent navigation,
3. 360 GTC - with intelligent navigation,
4. 599 GTB Fiorano - with intelligent navigation,
5. 612 Scaglietti - with intelligent navigation,
6. F2008 Kimi Raikkonen – with two speed pull back,
7. Enzo Limited edition – with two speed pull back,
8. Yellow 599 GTB Fiorano – with dynamic engine sound.
The 2009 collector garage is by far the most impressive (compare to 2007 and 2008 version). Most of the Shell stations are running short of stock due to high demand from customers. Some of them already taking extra orders to fulfill the overwhelming demand. If you are Ferrari fan, you shouldn't miss this opportunity. Quick go grab them all before sold out. For more information about the promotion please visit http://www.shell.com.my for more information.
More updates will follow...
The new Porsche 935 - Another reason we should have all been at Rennsport was to see the unveiling of the new Porsche 935. Only 77 examples will be produced and will ...
19 hours ago