Friday, December 4, 2009

2009 Corvette Racing C6R LM GT1 Winner

Finally the long awaited Corvette C6R reached me yesterday morning. I was extremely exited when received a call from my local post office and inform me that my package from Hong Kong has arrived... Wasted no time and I went pick up the parcel... I was absolutely stunned when I open the Parcel. As usual Spark has done an excellent paint job on this model... each of the detail has been put up to perfection... No complaint so far!! To be honest I was freeze looking at the model for nearly 30 minutes... A must for every model collectors... if you don't want to miss this gorgeous model, quick go grab one from Diecastbase.

.... see to believe....


These are recommended LM GT1 models that DiecastBase current have in stock.

You can also find some great Spark models at Replicarz !!!

More Le Mans race cars coming soon....
Well, there are handful of LM models to review soon... do visit my blog regularly for latest update of my 1/43 model collection...

No comments: