Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feature Collector - Spikey

Ok! this is somebody that inspired me to get my 1/43 collection rolling... I only know him via diecast collector forum - nickname 'Spikey'.... Well, I don't wanna write too much about his collection... see to believe...

He sacrificed his study to house his precious collection....


Mostly AA, Kyosho and Minichamps.... Can you guess how much his collection worth?

... recently, he turn his study room into true collector's room... with the gougers custom build display cabinet... Approximately 250 models of 1:18 and 1:24 on display.... Not inclusive his 1:43 models... that's just awesome....


1 comment:

Stephen said...

wowww..., both of your collectionz is like museum bro.. :D
im so speechlezz...

btw, also check my blog for some of my 1:18 Ferrari....
http://zsetokreuz.blogspot.com/

Thank you... :D