Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Buying diecast from good sellers.

I'd been collecting 1/43 scaled racing and road car models for nearly three years. Currently, I have more than 100 model cars that worth about US$4,300 in my collection. Brands that I'm collecting are, Redline, Spark, Minichamps, Kyosho, Ebbro, IXO, Onyx and Vitesse. Let me share some of the good source where you can get your dream models at very reasonable price. Well, before I recommend any seller, there are few criteria what a good seller must possess:

1. Offering variety of latest models.
2. Frequently update their customer with the upcoming models.
3. Allow pre-order without charging any cost, until the item available.
4. Give discount to regular customers.
5. Charge reasonable shipping rate e.g. From Hong Kong to Singapore shoudn't cost more than
US$12 for a Parcel that contains 1 pcs of 1/43 model.
6. User friendly & secure e-commerce site (if you don't feel secure, always ask the
seller to send you Paypal invoice).
7. charge reasonable shipping charges.
8. Fast and good shipment packing, e.g. use proper box.
9. Provide good customer service, e.g. fast in responding to customer queries.

Well, I hope these info will help anyone of you who want to invest in this hobby... Happy diecasting...

No comments: