Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV

Ever since Lamborghini officially released the Murcielago LP670-4 Superveloce, I was desperately wanted one in 1/43 scaled. Looksmarts produces limited unit at that time and were quickly sold out. HW elites answered my dream by announcing their production in 2010. Without hestitation, I quickly grabbed one of the long awaited HW elites few days back. Some like it, some don't. But I'm giving it 3.5/5 stars due to slight poor workmanship. Nevertheless, it's value for money. You don't complaint too much for a model cost you merely 35 bucks, do you?

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

myke said...

nice! budget model also got so much details.. can see alot of CF & mesh grille... by looksmart?

RealCollector said...

Myke: Budget model definitely not by Looksmart. It's by HW elite, which cost about 3 times less. I was lucky to get one quick(as the seller just got his first batch shipment from HW factory in China 2 weeks ago).

I'll showcase another one soon...