Phew! Now I can take a break after months of serious search for these Toyota Race cars... Finally got all the Toyota race cars that I stated in my 2008/09 wish list. It's well worth the time, efford and money...
1. Toyota GT-One - Was released by minichamps quite a few years back. But sold out world wide.. didn't put too much hope on it. Nearly get the Onyx instead, but an Aussie seller offered one on ebay. Waste no time and committed to it.... Thanks Stagg!
2. Wedsport IS350 - Another very fast selling item. Especially in the Japanese market. This model was retailed at 6300 Yen and was completed sold out in less than 3 weeks after it was released by Ebbro. Got lucky to get one through a help from a reliable supplier.
3. Petronas Tom's SC430 - Also hard to get by these days.
4. Toyota F1 TF08 - Glock (Left) and Trulli(right)
5. Espelir Kosei Toyota Celica- as raced in 2004 Japanese GT Championshion under GT300
6. H-Factory Toyota Altezza - as raced in 2002 Japanese Super Taiyu racing competition.
7. APR Toyota MRS - This car don't come cheap caused it's the 2007 GT300 overall champion.
8. Au Cerumo Toyota Supra - as raced in 2004 JGTC.
9. Zent SC430 - as raced in 2006 Super GT.
future model (to look for) - MUST in 1:43 scaled.
1. 2008 Corolla (Auris) rally car
2. Camry Nascar competition
Track day at Lime Rock Park - A short clip from Monday 4-24-17 at Lime Rock Park in the Radical. Some of my overlays went haywire on me, but will have it sorted for next outing. Big s...
2 days ago