Thursday, November 26, 2009
Can't resist myself from picking up one of these gem. Well, in general I love AMR race cars, the DBR9 in particular. It's just like love at first sight, since I first saw them competing in 2006 Le Mans.... The blue and orange Gulf liveries just add icing on the cake on this model... and the finishing is just awesome, great piece of art by Spark.
Why I picked the #008? Why not #007 which finished in 7th overall in the 2009 Le Mans 24 HR? One simple reason, Darren Turner. One of the UK's most successful and experienced racing drivers. He has competed and excelled in almost every four-wheel racing category, most notably taking two GT1 class victories at the Le Mans 24 Hours. In 2009 he moved up to the LMP1 class of the Le Mans Series with Aston Martin and also raced the brand new Nissan GT-R in selected rounds of the FIA GT Championship.
* Who would have thought Brawn GP & Jensen Button could be 2009 F1 Champion? before the 2009 season started.
* How could the #1 Nismo GT-R failed to defend it's title in the last round after dominated most races in the 2009 SuperGT season
* Lexus won both GT500 and GT300 championship in Super GT.
* Why Mikko Hirvonen lost the WRC lead to Sebastian Loeb in the very last few stages in the final round of WRC?
* Peugeot FAP HDI grab top 2 finishes in the Le Mans 24 HR endurance racing...
* Audi set new record by won three consecutive DTM title (2007, 2008 & 2009) in a row.
* SEAT retained it's WTCC title.
* Sebastian Loeb took his 6th WRC title.
I'm now looking forward to another great 2010 season. What to watch?
* Nissan GT-R GT1 spec will make it debut FIA GT season in 2010. Can it competes with the mighty Corvette in the GT1 class?
* Can Audi R15 take back the title from Peugeot in the legendary Le Mans 24 HR race?
* Can AMR Lola LMP1 challenge it's diesel counterparts (R15 & FAP HDI) in Le Mans 24 HR?
* Can Hirvonen stop Sebastian Leob from taking another WRC title
* Can Fernando Alonso brings Ferrari another F1 champhionship?
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Well, I bought quite a number of 1/43 scaled race cars from DiecastBase in recent months. All in all, I'm very impressed with their commitment to give every customer total satisfaction in every transactions. Thus, I recommend this good seller to you all. You can visit them at http://www.diecastbase.com or find out what great items in offer at their ebay store.
DiecastBase, a diecast supplier from Hong Kong, providing variety of high quality die-cast collectable models. They have been in doing business online such as ebay for many years. Operating with a mission ~ providing great and authentic items to you at competitive price with reasonable shipping charge.
Shipping and Combine Shipping
DiecastBase charges accurate shipping cost. We do Combine shipping to save your money. Buy more, save more. We ship your items mainly by Hong Kong Post. You may also choose to ship by express companies, such as Fedex, UPS and DHL. Tracking number will be provided after shipped.
DiecastBase handle your order with care. We will wrap your items by layers of bubble paper to ensure its good condition.
DiecastBase care about what your want, what you get and how you feel. Please contact us via email or MSN. Our return policy allows a 30-day money back guarantee period (excluding shipping charges). If you found your item with any factory defect within 30 days after shipped, please let us know. We will replace it or refund your money after you return the item to us in original condition.
DiecastBase accepts payment via Paypal. For Westernunion Instant Money Transfer, International Bank Transfer and any other negotiable means, please email us for details.
What's hot at DiecastBase
Get the nearly SOLD OUT spark 2009 Le Mans 24 Hour GT1 Winner at only US$49. Don't miss this GOLDEN chance or you will regret later. S1528 SPARK Corvette C6.R Le Mans 2009 Winner LM 1:43Contact us via Email: cs@DiecastBase.com, DiecastBase@hotmail.com
Our MSN: DiecastBase@hotmail.com
Add us on Facebook: DiecastBase@hotmail.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DiecastBase
1. Offering variety of latest models.
2. Frequently update their customer with the upcoming models.
3. Allow pre-order without charging any cost, until the item available.
4. Give discount to regular customers.
5. Charge reasonable shipping rate e.g. From Hong Kong to Singapore shoudn't cost more than
US$12 for a Parcel that contains 1 pcs of 1/43 model.
6. User friendly & secure e-commerce site (if you don't feel secure, always ask the
seller to send you Paypal invoice).
7. charge reasonable shipping charges.
8. Fast and good shipment packing, e.g. use proper box.
9. Provide good customer service, e.g. fast in responding to customer queries.
Well, I hope these info will help anyone of you who want to invest in this hobby... Happy diecasting...
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Juichi Wakisaka and Andre Lotterer put up a good title fight right to the finish line to grab the second place in round 9 at Motegi, thus secured the GT500 class drivers and team champion. The No.36 PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 finished the season on high with 10 points ahead of second place AUTOBACS RACING TEAM AGURI on 102. While the championship leader (up to round 8) Nismo came 1 point short in third place.
While veteran Manabu Orido and Tatsuya Kataoka pair with their team RACING PROJECT BANDOH took the GT300 honors. The team was build up of great mechanics, drivers and engineers. According to the team’s Manager Masataka Bando. Their key to success came from good team work. That’s why the No.19 Wedsport IS350 was consistently scored points at every round of the competitive GT300 races.